I should really not bother making resolutions. I think we can see from yesterday’s post that I don’t do well at keeping resolutions. I think I rebel against the expectations I put on myself. I guess we’ll see how that really goes this year. I may carry over a few resolutions.
1. Complete at least 2 of the 4 BOMs I have going. (Yep, I really am going for this.)
a. American Beauty BOM This one is destined for my basement guest room bed.
b. 2009 Designer Mystery BOM This one is mine! I’m not sure I can get it finished this year though since I’m handquilting it.
c. 2011 Designer Mystery BOM I have plans for this one but they are way off in the future.
d. 2012 Designer Mystery BOM I just like the colors in this one so it is well worth finishing.
2. Complete the Wedding Quilt for my daughter and her husband before their first anniversary which is July 20.
3. Do some free motion quilting on one small project I know I’ll finish this one because I want to test out the best washing and drying for the wool batting in the above quilt. And I found the Christmas table runner too, so I’d like to have that to use next Christmas.
4. Complete the two Christmas tree skirts for my daughters before Thanksgiving.
5. Complete the studio (aka family room) reorganization
6. Complete the Falling Charms Quilt that is currently on the design wall.
7. Try some machine appliqué. I have a surefire plan for this one which I’ll tell you about in the next post or two.
How about you? Do you have some quilty resolutions for this year?