And for the third consecutive week, we have 5 of the 30 Questions:
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- People who don’t proofread their written words! It’s just laziness!
- People who use text and Twitter speech in their everyday speech or writing.
- Stupid phishing schemers who email me pretending to be some bank with a reply-to address that ends in yahoo.com or aol.com. Seriously.
- Copyright infringers, including people who just assume it is legal to copy or post something without looking it up.
- People who demand respect without showing it.
- Drivers who think they are the most important people on the road. Don’t they know I am?
- People who cheat. In any way. On anything.
- People who stereotype others.
- People who rant about the state of education in this country without really looking at why it is in this state. If I go into more detail, I’ll rant!
- Mean people.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life. I wake up and put my bathrobe on and head out to the kitchen to make coffee. Reading and Bible study with said coffee. When my hubby awakens, we go out to brunch. Then quilting or reading or errand running or getting together with friends. Being retired is rough.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
- I cry at the drop of a hat.
- I waste a lot of time on things like computer solitaire.
- I don’t like to rock the boat.
- I have a lot of trouble saying no when I see a need, even if I know it’s not my calling.
- I suck at time management.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
- I’m compassionate.
- I’m better at finishing what I started than I used to be.
- I’m good at accepting things and people the way they are.
- I’m good with color.
- I’m intelligent.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Probably a dog, because they’re loyal and loving.