This has been a week of fits and starts! Some days it was all I could do to look at magazines! But here is my week:
- Sunday – wrote blog posts and book reviews
- Monday – worked on church quilt with Amazing Amy and Careful Carolyn
- Tuesday – played Quilt Mentor to one of the young women from the MOPS meeting the previous week. She is making her first quilt and she’s very excited about it.
- Wednesday – checked out my new McCall’s Quilting magazine over my coffee plus several more magazines during a Barnes & Noble afternoon
- Thursday – Began writing the directions for putting together more church quilt blocks.
- Friday – I had gotten a book from First to Read that totally sucked me in from late Thursday afternoon until I finished it on Saturday so that’s all that happened this day.
- Saturday – After I finished the book, much quilty stuff happened. I sewed together two Disappearing Pinwheel blocks
I also sewed two rows of Falling Charms together and onto the other six rows. Two more to go. And then I wrote up the directions for sewing together this block for the church quilt:
And that was my Week Three. How was yours? I’m linking up with Darla at The Scientific Quilter for March-A-Long Week Three.