So here is what I avoided was able to control myself and not purchase at Barnes & Noble Friday. Yes, I wanted to buy almost everything on this wall, especially the clipboards. (What would I use clipboards for here at home?)
I am a retired public school teacher and media specialist and University lecturer. Total retirement is new to me, but I'm adjusting.
Comments have been disabled.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2017 Quilty Resolutions
1. Finish UFOs. Not necessarily all of these and not necessarily in this order:
2012 FQS Designer Mystery BOM (This should be my first finish for 2017.) Completed February 22, 2017
2014 FQS Designer Mystery BOM (This needs three more blocks completed and the finishing kit is already cut.) Completed June 24, 2017
Two quilts from Kimberly Einmo classes.
The Chrismas jelly roll race quilt.
The Jinny Beyer BOM
2. Make the Craftsy kit quilt that I bought for our bed.
3. Make some bags – at the very least one.
4. Use some jelly rolls and layer cakes. (Started Layer Cake Explosion.)
5. At least start the supersecret project I’ve been designing in my head for years.