If you pay any attention to my sidebar, you can see that I’ve had some quilty resolutions posted there for all of 2013. Today is the day I get to evaluate how I’ve done with those this year. In case you are reading this after January 1, 2014 when they will be replaced in the sidebar by the 2014 resolutions, here they are. Results follow each resolution in red.
1. Complete at least 2 of the 4 BOMs I have going. Not so good.
a. American Beauty BOM All blocks completed. Setting triangles made.
b. 2009 Designer Mystery BOM Handquilting is started, but stalled due to work on resolution number 2.
c. 2011 Designer Mystery BOM Have completed hand piecing Blocks 1, 2 and 3.
d. 2012 Designer Mystery BOM. Have completed hand piecing Blocks 1, 2 and 3.
2. Make a wedding quilt top for my youngest daughter and her fiance Top is completed and quilting is moving along.
3. Do some free motion quilting on one small project Nope. Soon now though.
4. Complete at least 3 Craftsy classes Nope. I completed one and started another. I want to move along on this though! And I am now a Craftsy Affiliate.
5. Complete the studio (aka family room) reorganization Well, I kind of need to get moving on this one too. People keep throwing stuff in my family room, aka studio.
6. Make at least 3 pillow cases for donation Nope, not at all. I really should get going on this.
Tomorrow I will post my Quilty Resolutions for 2014.