Here are my Quilty Resolutions for 2018. You will be able to find them in the sidebar throughout this year in a little less detail!
- UFO & WIP Finishes – at least two of these:
- Disappearing Pinwheels – I seriously need to do this!
- 2011 Designer Mystery BOM – I think this is currently my oldest UFO.
- The Christmas Jelly Roll Race – I don’t know how I didn’t finish it last year!
- The Jinny Beyer BOM – I either need to finish this or let it go.
- Getting to Know Hue – I’d like this not to be a long term project.
- On Ringo Lake – I don’t want this one to get to be a UFO.
- Layer Cake Explosion – I should be able to finish this one soon also.
- The 2009 Designer Mystery BOM
- Start (and finish if possible) at least one of the kits I have around the house.
- Make at least two bags.
- Organize all the patterns I have pulled out of magazines.
- Make some serious progress on La Passacaglia.
That’s it for the Quilty Resolutions. I don’t know how realistic these are since one never knows the future. But a person can dream!
What are your quilting hopes and dreams for 2018?