Welcome back to the Friday Facts. Let’s get to today’s questions.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first? I would know the future and would keep people from getting hurt, physically and emotionally. Of course, if I warned people about stuff that would happen, they wouldn’t believe me because that’s the way people are.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? I don’t have my superpower, so I can’t say. I guess in five years, I’ll be very close to collecting social security. In ten years, I’ll be definitely elderly. In fifteen years, I will have reached 3/4 of a century old.
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them. You assume I have five hobbies. We’ll see how far I get.
- Quilting (Duh!) I love this one because it involves color and warmth and fabric!
- Crochet Another warm and colorful hobby which goes faster than knitting.
- Counted crossstitch because you start with a blank fabric and end up with something beautiful.
- Writing. Because I like to do it. It’s a way to express myself even if no one ever reads it.
- Reading (which would have been higher up but I was taught that it isn’t a hobby, it’s a pasttime). I can go anywhere, see anything and be anyone when I read.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now. Well, my childhood family had one stay at home parent and two girls, and so did my current family (of course, my girls are grown up now). The big difference is that the stay at home parent in my childhood was my mom and in my current family it was my husband (except he also worked in a band whereas my mom did not have a job outside the home). My mom was sick a lot starting when I was about 9, but we were all pretty healthy.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat? It doesn’t say just one person, so I’d have a dinner party and invite Abraham Lincoln, Jesus, Thomas Jefferson, and Anne Frank. I don’t think I’d care what I was eating. The conversation would be so interesting I’d forget to eat anyway.