This being the first week of March, it was the first week of The Scientific Quilter’s March-A-Long. This is a 15 minute of quilty goodness a day thing. “How did I do?” you ask. Very well, if you ask me. Which you obviously did.
Here is the summary of the week:
- March 1st – 3 – 4 hours sewing together Disappearing Pinwheel blocks and assembling Falling Charms with a brief stop to put together the first block for the church quilt and write up the assembly directions for that block. An hour hand quilting the wedding quilt.
- March 2nd – wrote a book review for Books on Monday & hand quilted. I’m afraid I didn’t keep track of the time, but it was well over 15 minutes.
- March 3rd – read quilting blogs and cut a bit for the second church quilt blocks.
- March 4th – wrote another post for the Books on Monday.
- March 5th – spent time obsessing over how we will do the border for the church quilt. I even wrote a blog post about it.
- March 6th – cut most of the pieces for Block 4 of the 2011 Designer Mystery BOM. Took it with me as hand work while my husband rehearsed for this week’s service.
- March 7th – cut more pieces for second block of church quilt.
- March 8th – spent a couple of hours paper piecing my eldest daughter’s Christmas tree skirt. Hand quilted for a few minutes. Cut more pieces for the second block of the church quilt.
And that is the first 8 days for me!