Now it is time for me to express my hopes for the Q2 Finish-A-Long. Here goes! Wish me well!
- Surrounded by Scraps – I’m guessing this one can be completed because I am currently all caught up and the final clue is due on April 12th. Once I finish the top, I plan to have it longarmed, so that should all go fairly quickly. This may be on the guest room bed by the end of the quarter.
- 2014 FQS Designer Mystery BOM – I have the center done. I need to trim it up and piece the borders. I have the backing fabric already. The big question will be if I quilt it myself or send it out. I’m thinking I ditch quilt this myself with gray thread, because I like the lines of this quilt so much. We’ll see. The whole idea of basting it might slow me down a bit because I hate doing that.
- Disappearing Pinwheels – This is the next closest to being done already. It is also a carryover from last quarter. We’ll see how it goes!
- The quilt from the Kimberly Einmo Lonestar class. Another carryover from last quarter. Fingers crossed.
- The quilt from the Kimberly Einmo Spinning Stars class. This may actually be closer to being done than the Lonestar. We’ll see.
I think that five is more than enough for one quarter. Really, I do!