Now that the second quarter is behind us, it is time for me to decide what it is I’m hoping to finish this quarter. I usually pick five things or so. This year I’ve finished two each quarter, which honestly feels like a lot. Here are my goals for this quarter:
- Finish my husband’s t-shirt quilt. It is actually a goal for this month since his birthday is the 21st, but, as he says, he won’t be using it in the middle of the summer.
- Finish my quilt from my Kimberly Einmo Lonestar class 2 years ago. I’m dying to work with those fabrics again.
- Finish my quilt from my Kimberly Einmo Spinning Stars class 2 years ago.
- Finish my Disappearing Pinwheels quilt.
- Finish the Christmas Jelly Roll Race quilt.
I’m linking up with the Finish-Along at She Can Quilt.