Here’s hoping I do better with Q4 than I did with Q3. I only listed two projects for Q3 and finished neither of them, so they are headlining the Q4 list. And then I’ll add a couple of others. Maybe this time…
Here’s the list:
- Scrap-in-a Box – I’ve got the top and backing made and the batting trimmed to fit the backing. Now I need to baste, quilt and bind it.
- The Fat Quarter Shop 2012 Designer Mystery BOM – I need to finish assembling the top, press and trim the backing, send it to the longarmer, get it back and bind it.
- Twilter Birds in the Air Quilt – I need to decide on the setting, assemble the top, figure out and make the backing, baste, quilt and bind it.
- Disappearing Pinwheel – I need to finish a few blocks, assemble the top, backing, baste, quilt, and bind it.
- Spinning Stars – I need to finish the blocks, assemble the top…. You know how the rest goes.
I think if I get anywhere close to through this list, I’ll be very impressed with myself. You may not be able to bear my bragging!
I’m linking this up with the 2016 Finish-a-Long.