Before I look at the Quilty Resolutions I made last year (located in the sidebar to the right until tomorrow!), I just want to point out that I finished more quilts this year than in any year prior to this. I finished five quilts: Janni’s Woven Star,
- Finish the big WIP in the basement. This was Janni’s Woven Star! Check.
- Complete the quilt for my niece’s wedding. This was Megan’s and Madison’s Woven Double Wedding Ring. Check.
- Finish the American Beauty BOM. Nope. Not even close.
- Complete the studio organization. Nope. I made great progress, but it is not done yet.
- Learn something about FMQ and FMQ at least one small project. Well, I learned something about FMQ, but not much. I also purchased some Craftsy classes, so this one should go better in the future.
- Complete the second twin quilt for the guest bedroom. This was Rail Fence Checkerboard.
So, I completed half my resolutions for this year and made progress on all of the others.
Come back tomorrow to see what my 2013 plans are!