Yesterday I covered the reflections on 2012. Today I’ll look at the 2013 Quilty Resolutions.
- I will complete at least 2 of the 4 BOMs I have going. (Those are the American Beauty BOM, 2009 Designer Mystery BOM, 2011 Designer Mystery BOM, and the 2012 Designer Mystery BOM.) The 2009 is currently on my hand quilting frame. I have all the blocks for the American Beauty completed (need to complete setting triangles, make sashing and borders, assemble and send out for machine quilting). I have completed blocks one and two of the 2011 and block one of the 2012. (I need to get it in gear here on those two, which I’m working on concurrently.)
- I will make a wedding quilt top for my youngest daughter and her fiance. If they want it hand quilted it will most likely be an anniversary present for their first anniversary! But I know I can at least get the top done before the wedding.
- I will do some free motion quilting on one small project!
- I will complete at least 3 Craftsy classes. (True confession: I have at least 4 that I have purchased but not completed. Bad me!)
- I will complete the studio (aka family room) reorganization.
- I will make at least 3 pillow cases for donation. (I was afraid that if I didn’t put it here I wouldn’t do it!)
And there you have it! The quilty resolutions for 2013.