Look, I’m posting this early! (Well, at least earlier than the last couple of weeks.) Yay me!
During Football Sewing today, I did not complete Block 10 of the 2011 Designer Mystery BOM, but I did get most of the units done. All I’ll need to do next time I’m hand piecing is join the units into rows and the rows into the block.
First I fixed the mistake I found in last week’s sewing. This was the first mistake I made:
Then I made it even worse by sewing it into this unit:
So I did some unsewing and then made this (it looks quite a bit brighter than the other version):
Then I put the unit back together so it looks like this:
There are still some units that I finished last Sunday, but I never took a picture of them.
I also made a quick birthday gift which I’ll show later. Then I got to spend some time working on the wedding quilt for my nephew and his lovely bride-to-be. I’m still working on the last four blocks, but my next sewing time should finish those, so you can expect pictures after my next sewing time (hopefully tomorrow evening). In the meantime,