I have been getting a little bit done and making a little progress on various things.
First, I did get about an hour in on the quilt in the living room frame that I’m hand quilting. No pictures there, but I really am hoping to get it done this calendar year.
As of yesterday, the Kimberly Einmo Lone Star looked like this:
Now I am going to take a break from it because a few other things need attention.
- I have a book I need to read and get back to the library.
- The Saturday Sampler block needs to be ready to go by August 11. I picked up the fabrics for the center areas last time I was in the shop, so I’d also like to get started on the dreaded four appliqué blocks.
- I need to get some fabrics prepped for my La Passacaglia rosettes. I’m kind of at a point where I can’t do anymore until I do.
- I need to get the stuff ready for my class at the AQS Grand Rapids show.
- I need to clean up some things in my sewing room.
I’m sure there are more things, including more hand quilting, but we’ll just leave it for now at that.
What are you up to?