I know that I haven’t been doing any blogging, but I have been sewing and quilting. Nothing too exciting, but something.
- Another round on the second Rosette 2 for La Passacaglia is now complete.
- And I made this month’s Saturday Sampler block – it is the third of the blue corner blocks.
- I also cut the framing strips for the blocks and attached them to the 11 blocks I had completed. Then all the blocks had to be squared and trimmed to 15 1/4″. Once I had done that, I realized that the 8 completed blocks that were not the corners are actually the side borders for center medallion so I put them together. (Someday I may rant about what I think of the way this designer’s patterns are written, but I won’t waste time on that now.)
- And I have been working on the next few Lone Star block pieces.
- Last, but not least, I have been doing some hand quilting. This is the block I’m currently working on.
What have you been working on?