Whoopee! I wasn’t sure there would still be a Finish-A-Long this year. I know it must be a lot of work and I am incredibly grateful to the lovely ladies who run it. Imagine my delight when I saw Leeanne from She Can Quilt had a post to link up first quarter goals. Now to make some!
I usually hope for 5 finishes and, if I’m lucky, get one or two. So, here goes in the order I would expect to finish them.
- Christmas Jelly Roll Race – I have the inner border on and need to decide on and add an outer border, quilt and bind.
- Disappearing Pinwheels – I may have enough blocks already completed to make a throw sized quilt. We will see.
- Layer Cake Explosion – All the blocks are completed. Now I need to cut the rest of the background fabric and get it put together.
- The 2011 Designer Mystery BOM – All the blocks are completed. Next up would be cutting the finishing kit and putting it together.
- Getting to Know Hue – This is a huge reach. I have the gold blocks to make, the four appliqué blocks and the center star in addition to getting it put together, etc. Big reach. But I’ll try!
So there’s my official list. Stay tuned to see how it goes.