Project Update

I finished the wall hanging for the church auction. I am happy with the way it turned out and hope it does well at the auction. I am fairly certain that I am not a big fan of fusible appliqué, although I admit it was quick. I don’t think I will do it on Getting to Know Hue. I’m pretty sure that one will be hand appliqué.

Here’s the finished wall hanging.

I have also been working a bit on the third Rosette 2 for La Passacaglia. It is going to brighten up a bit in the next couple of rounds.

And I decided I was no longer feeling the look of the Kimberly Einmo Spinning Stars quilt I started at the same time as I started Lone Star Explosion. The first star block I made didn’t have enough contrast and I’m not really fond of the other block. 

I still like the fabrics so I will repurpose those. I haven’t gained a project box with this move though, because that one is broken and will have to go away. Sigh. But there is one less project to worry about.

Quilt on!

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave